• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

Not really liking the pattern if you're not in the TN Valley and westward. Looks like all the rain is staying put in that general area for the foreseeable future. I didn't think we'd drought this summer but I am beginning to think I was wrong.

It's looking eerily similar to 2010.
Record year for number of 90 degree days at RDU. We would have needed to get started already to have a shot at that really , then again not really because it’s not impossible to go all of July , almost every day of June ( maybe all) and august at 90 then extend summer into October and you got it . Well if you do all JJA at 90 we might got it . Oh the pleasure !

Wow who would have thought hot and dry weather is about boring as hell .. glad it was delayed for so long cause now we get squat .. this forum boutta be dead for a couple weeks .. I bet we add like 3-4 pages of material in 2 weeks
Cold and dry is even more boring

Back