• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

I was trying to edit your post to make the image full screen and not thumbmail, I accidentally deleted it instead my bad

@JakkelWx
Yeah I don't know how to insert a gif on this site. I have never actually inserted one before despite my account being a year old. The GIF was the terminator 2 nuclear explosion scene

Probably takes 2-3 days for that to happen, it eventually would tho View attachment 83930
Yeah we eventually do but it's at least not going to be one of those massive upper 90s type heat waves. Euro didn't look stacked with the ridge if we can get enough LL moisture in we might bubble up a few storms

We got weather tho .. even severe weather ... this just brings dry and hot .. grass dead ... wasps flourish ... AC bills skyrocket ... woooo fun -_- says literally no one
Pools lakes outside hikes ! A lot better than your 48 degree wet dreams where everyone complains !

only thing I’m not liking is if we dry out more, the easier it is to mix out and heat up more, esp out towards ENC

Back