• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

We are even more ! If these temps hold till noon we would be 30 below ! That’s the January equivalent of a 20 degree high lol. Pretty darn cold . I mean the highs we will record though like you said won’t reflect how ------ this day truly was though looking back on it lol.
Yeah... today is the first day that my a average high is 80. I’m at 52 now with a DP of 51 so this will probably be where I hold for the day. So 28 degrees below average... which would be a January equivalent of a 22 degree high.

It’s 48 right now in Raleigh where I am ... and mid to low 40s aren’t possible ... ??? lizard you live in ur own little universe I love it .. here’s what below average gets us this time of year .. REJOICE don’t be so cranky ?View attachment 83757
Yawn a broken clock is right twice a day . Reminds me of that April setup where it snowed . Still don’t think lower 40s. Enjoy doing absolutely nothing in this weather . Also idk man the models you post , your rate of being correct? You sure it’s me in my own universe !

Also I thought you muted me? Maybe you do enjoy my posts secretly ? I knew you wanted to be my friend!

Back