• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

Y’all got any of them record low highs yet?
Bottomed out at 47 . Chilling at 48 now , slow rise from here probably no higher than 54 at most later today I wager though high was 57 at 7 am which beats the daily record of 58. Upper 40s down to Columbia sc rn. Imagine if this was 400 miles more north , we would be talking about may snow in Pennsylvania and New York .

I’d be doing yard work all day today !!! This weather y’all got, is my ----!

Still results in 80s by early next week and solid warmth, has a cape exis in VA/N NC a couple of days next week 001CA764-350B-4571-B46D-9B96465AE9C0.png

Because it’s absolutely miserable outside!!! I’m the first one to cheer for cold weather during the winter, but it’s not winter. It’s May!! I’m ready to hang out at the pool with my kids, but that can’t happen yet because the water temp is about 10 degrees cooler than what it normally is this time of the year.
This is spring. This is a time of transition. You can't expect consistent summer temps in the middle of spring.

It’s mid May, not April, averages are in the upper 70s/low 80s, we shouldn’t be having days like today in the 40s, in May
Its mid May which means we are slightly past the mid point of spring. We still have like 40 days until summer. Basically we are in the heart of spring right now.

It’s mid May, not April, averages are in the upper 70s/low 80s, we shouldn’t be having days like today in the 40s, in May

Yeah, 40's in Mid-May are a bit of a stretch but we have had wedges in mid June that have kept us in the low 60's. I know still not the same, but it just proves... never underestimate the power of the wedge. Unless it's winter- because we fail at winter wedges. ?

Its mid May which means we are slightly past the mid point of spring. We still have like 40 days until summer. Basically we are in the heart of spring right now.
It’s mid May, averages are between 78-82 for most, this is the equivalent of seeing 105+ in May
We shouldn’t be having weather like this right now

Yeah, 40's in Mid-May are a bit of a stretch but we have had wedges in mid June that have kept us in the low 60's. I know still not the same, but it just proves... never underestimate the power of the wedge. Unless it's winter- because we fail at winter wedges. ?
I have very vivid memories of a cool day on June 6, 1998 in Georgia. I think it was in the 60s all day. Felt great.

Back