• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Marvelous March

Well given your luck, probably somewhere in late May. For us over here, probably when the clouds clear longer than 3 days which seems like never.

I wont lie I'm kind of looking forward to it after this winter

I'll probably be hating it after the first week or two of 95+ but yeah

Wowzer, SE Mass FTW
02b3b0330e9e0b1de4b124fb9dc1080c.gif

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

ICON took a step in the right direction, trough lags a bit more, it reflected at the sfc by more precip
78637AED-DEDF-4E81-A821-87B8348FC435.gif

ICON can sniff things out like this, so it was pretty good to see it trend in a good way

This is all that’s got to happen for a coastal storm to produce, get those lower heights in that circle along with stronger troughing than that would likely mean winter wx in parts of the SE, this applies below the circle aswell
EA38729C-7D13-42C2-A8F6-CFDB01075C7B.jpeg

This is all that’s got to happen for a coastal storm to produce, get those lower heights in that circle along with stronger troughing than that would likely mean winter wx in parts of the SE, this applies below the circle aswell
View attachment 16972

Definitely possible if we can get the right trend, like MA has gotten with their coastal bomb the past few days.

I get so tired of hearing this phrase but the players were on the field yet again this winter and it looks like we’ll come away empty handed. Been a tough winter y’all. All we were really missing was a +PNA. Who am I kidding. We still would have whiffed

Back