• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry March 05-06th 2019 Wintry Weather

still looks like mostly rain, if not all rain still...temp def. falling.

Dude it's about to rain here a little over 1 hour faster than anticipated, with the way the radar looks, it sucks that the cold air is going to be late, for quite a few in middle Georgia and more.

Edit: 1 hour. I shouldn't even be the one tired in this family but I am lol.

Last edited:
It appears to have been snowing in Athens for a while.

I need to stop looking at the HRRR because that thing is going to push me off the edge. I'd like to keep my routine from going crazy, but that thing is edging so tantalizing close to the point where I might want to check.

I wouldn't have gone all the way to Macon btw, but if the wunderground radar is right (and it's usually close I believe), some heavier precip will push in soon which could get it colder and it's already close there.

I’m gonna wait till those heavy rates near Columbus comes through. I’m a bit worried I drove down here for nothing
You did. But I’ve been there, I drove from Columbia to Asheville just to see some flurries once before I had kids. Hopefully you see something that’s worth the ride. But I sure as hell wouldn’t of drove to see some flakes that far, on a Monday night. Just has disappointment written all over it. Good luck man.

Let's see what happens here in Sumter County, SC. Hoping to see some flakes when I awake. Is this usually reliable though?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190305-001259_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190305-001259_Chrome.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 38
Back