• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry March 05-06th 2019 Wintry Weather

I know the clown maps are just that...but its fun to look at. I do think there will be a light strip of something wintry in that MGM to MCN to CAE to FAY
Man U totally deserve every flake after what u and others in middle GA had to go thru yesterday plus it also snowed for the first time in several years in Vegas who has the same climo as Macon!. This has to be one of the craziest stretches of weather down your way

Well, goodluck to everyone tonight. I hope some people that haven't seen anything see some flurries tonight.

Man U totally deserve every flake after what u and others in middle GA had to go thru yesterday plus it also snowed for the first time in several years in Vegas who has the same climo as Macon!. This has to be one of the craziest stretches of weather down your way
No doubt. I guess there is winter and spring in like 24 hours? Lmao

How in the world is there a warm nose ??? Sure it could still support some snow but whattt AE43F514-F5F1-4DBE-B427-9B15A7276B92.png

Wow, the 18Z GFS qpf is way up. Remember it was near 0 just 3 runs ago. I now think there will be measurable snowfall in several SE states and the biggest central GA/AL/SC wintry event in March in several decades. If ATL gets some, it won't be bigger than 3/2009 though.

Freakin mountains man, they absolutely have killed Columbia in the past couple years. They delay the cold air.

Damn dude I know this sucks, SC is actually shafted right here except for near the coast, mountains are one heck of a driver DC3448D8-BF32-4410-A8BC-28C55623A836.jpeg

Not sure if this means anything for any of us but lightning is being detected on radar in SW Louisiana.

No wonder there’s lightning, Pocket of MUcape and EL temps around -45, that’s allowing some of these showers to get convective in nature 314E61AD-3763-4188-83A9-A21E0A9A6CE0.png

Back