• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Teddy

I think it still recurves but we've also seen this movie before.... definitely not writing it off yet that's for sure

Yeah but if it isnt that far north to begin with we have problems in NC I think, it reminds me of Florence in that way the storm stayed WNW and NW and never took that NNW turn the models had as it headed west at least not for long and ended up ducking a couple of troughs even though the models maintained the recurve OTS track.... she also went from a major back down to a TS and was actually pushed SW for a while but still....

Still over the next day or three it needs to stay on the far left side or even out of that track to be a legit concern...

I wont get concerned until we start seeing individual ensemble members bailing out on the recurve. If that never happens then all is well.

Yeah until the ens start having members approaching or hitting the east coast down this way I wont worry to much.....that said the NHC has it moving NNW pretty hard the next few days and as the eye gets better defined it appears to be left of track...

Yeah until the ens start having members approaching or hitting the east coast down this way I wont worry to much.....that said the NHC has it moving NNW pretty hard the next few days and as the eye gets better defined it appears to be left of track...

Yeah even thenthe high is just so progressive I dont see it pushing him this far west. Still time for things to change and I hope they're flying as many G4 missions as possible to get the best data ingested as possible.

Is there any section of US coastine that hasnt been under some sort of tropical weather advisory this year?

Screen-Shot-2020-09-16-at-2-57-14-PM.png

Should be noted that the latest NHC cone takes Teddy very near Bermuda. If so this could be there 2nd hurricane to pass nearby in the past 2 weeks.16ACF9DE-39BF-4B4A-A90D-F82A10731137.png

Back