• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Laura

Yeah, Euro was the last to jump on board, but now it has gone a complete 180 and is the strongest with Laura.
I believe it was the 12Z run yesterday, the majority of its members were near Houston or maybe even some south of there. Credit the NHC for staying rock steady and not taking that bait.

06z primarily in the same spot.
HWRF 937
HMON 934
EURO 00z 940
NAM 890
The rest are higher than current levels and never seeing current numbers.

View attachment 47343
All nView attachment 47339

I highly doubt we see a sub 900mb Cat 5 like the NAM is showing. What was the last one that was as low as what the NAM is showing? Wilma? Like 885mb or something?

I highly doubt we see a sub 900mb Cat 5 like the NAM is showing. What was the last one that was as low as what the NAM is showing? Wilma? Like 885mb or something?
The 06z NAM has 963 at 7:00 this morning.......reported recon at 7:00 is 963. So it's starting at a good place. Let's see.....Michael went to 919 in about 8 hours and Camille in 12 hours, so its doable.....

Back