• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 2)

They all have sucked with this storm. It's just a matter of who has sucked the least. I think they all deserve a participation ribbon though.
Here's your ribbon -

stormcomes.jpg

New graphic from the NWS in Atlanta . Strongest winds in the SW part of the state
6f60fb065df38101139b7730b11644af.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

They all have sucked with this storm. It's just a matter of who has sucked the least. I think they all deserve a participation ribbon though.
To be fare to the silicon gods consensus wise they've been pretty good inside 96 hours once they got over their typical east biased out in the Atlantic. I could care less which one is the winner because its always carbon based entity's that lose in the end. Sorry, banter it.

I am shocked the NHC only increases this 5 mph really? Looks 100x better than this morning and yet they have next to no strengthening???

They mentioned in the discussion that the current 120 mph may be generous. The latest recon only measured surface winds of 95 kts.

IxOOKd2.png

Based off radar... marked the center of the eye at around 9:11pm (Central) and then about 50 minutes later or so..

Obviously it will turn farther north.. but it would require a pretty hard turn to make landfall in Key West.. and honestly this sucks so much for them. Most likely will be right on the eastern side of the eye wall?

Back