• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

ICON a little west tonight, it never made landfall on it's 18z run...

icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_27.png

any chance of getting this to automatically update so it's not constant refreshing? not complaining, just asking :)
it was in live mode a day or so ago. The site had issues earlier today so maybe they are figuring out the said issue and the thread will be back on live mode soon.

it was in live mode a day or so ago. The site had issues earlier today so maybe they are figuring out the said issue and the thread will be back on live mode soon.
Exactly... when the site had over 200 online earlier today live mode causes havoc. I do wish we could keep it turned on

I think folks forget that the tracks can be 100 miles off at this range. Look at Irma last year which had a cluster going up the east coast of Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think folks forget that the tracks can be 100 miles off at this range. Look at Irma last year which had a cluster going up the east coast of Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think most forget that, I think that most on here are fearing that. Heck even 25 miles makes a huge difference.

I don’t think most forget that, I think that most on here are fearing that. Heck even 25 miles makes a huge difference.
Sure is. The 5 pm advisory had me on the east side of the track, and the 11 pm has me on the west side, and the difference is only the width of Wake County, but that makes a difference.

The ridge is a little more expansive to the west, I don't think she stays offshore this run.....

edit: of course I could be wrong

Back