• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

B Rad P., the G.OA.T, says tracks are shifting North!????:eek:
Probably basing it off of this but I wouldn't can't on that just yet....

06L_tracks_latest.png

i agree with webb, i just don't see how you can discount the 00z EPS all on top of the sc coast. it was a big shift south.

The main divergence in models occurs when Florence is between 70-75W. Some models are allowing her to turn more to the NNW due to a slight weakness in the ridge whereas others like the Euro and HWRF keep it strong and shove her more to the WNW.

Lots of concern over movement , should take on more a NW component in the next 18 hours . Everything looks right on track so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoa where did this voice of reason come from? :D

Anyway I did take one look at the 12z initialized hurricane track model guidance I posted above and may need to change pants....

Does anyone have the site where you can overlay the national hurricane center forecast tracks to the satellite picture. I can’t find it anymore, thank you guys and gals

Does anyone have the site where you can overlay the national hurricane center forecast tracks to the satellite picture. I can’t find it anymore, thank you guys and gals
Have no idea, used to be the floaters on NHC but all of that has changed.... I'm getting old I don't like change as much as I used to.

So it's the NAM and is sucks I know but @51 which is about as far out as the NAM is any good, it has that ridge oriented more SE to NW allowing a more northern movement

So here's something crazy! I said earlier that Campbell University was sending students home tomorrow, I was incorrect. My daughter just called, she works with the Football team, their game with Coastal Carolina in Myrtle Beach mind you, has been moved from Saturday to Wednesday?! What the heck?! While there will most likely be evacuations ongoing they are anticipating heading there to play a game? No way.....

Back