• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Delta

All due respect, Larry "GaWx" is very knowledgeable of what he does and if I was wrong he will let me know. I have alot of respect for him and learned alot from him over the years. Maybe you should do the same.
I don't need to learn anything from him I know a lot too he don't live down here so he ain't been through a lot of hurricanes like we have

Nope, you’re wrong. Enough with your wishcasting it closer to Slidell:

SUMMARY OF 700 PM CDT...0000 UTC...INFORMATION
----------------------------------------------
LOCATION...25.3N 93.5W
ABOUT 310 MI...500 KM S OF CAMERON LOUISIANA
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...115 MPH...185 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...NNW OR 330 DEGREES AT 12 MPH...19 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...956 MB...28.23 INCHES
In addition, the recon fixes are all coming in at NNW
recon_AF309-1626A-DELTA.png

Nope, you’re wrong. Enough with your wishcasting it closer to Slidell:

SUMMARY OF 700 PM CDT...0000 UTC...INFORMATION
----------------------------------------------
LOCATION...25.3N 93.5W
ABOUT 310 MI...500 KM S OF CAMERON LOUISIANA
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...115 MPH...185 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...NNW OR 330 DEGREES AT 12 MPH...19 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...956 MB...28.23 INCHES

WELL SHE HAS SLOWED DOWN SOME SO IM INTERESTED TO SEE HOW THAT PLAYS OUT

Actually one reason some of us are rooting for this storm to make the turn sooner than later is so the storm will avoid the populated and battered city of Lake Charles. If it can go just a little further east the area isn't as populated, not as storm beaten from Laura.

Maximum sustained winds have increased to near 120 mph (195 km/h)
with higher gusts.

Got to say this year has been crazy with the tropics, but I'm ready for my winter storms and my chase season
Yeah, I'm starting to feel some hurricane fatigue. How soon can we in the south start tracking our board wide winter storms? Give me sleet, snow, ice, even a good blizzard. I'm done with these canes at this point.

Back