• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

I’ll happily take today’s event and cash out on this winter, especially considering I was hours away from finally becoming a black ice weenie...what an amazing surprise!

I don't think I've seen a day this cold without much wind in a while. Our afternoon high was 27.7 and the top gust on the tempest was 7.5mph. It is sheltered a bit but still. I also don't see how I don't hit teens tonight with clear skies.

I don't think I've seen a day this cold without much wind in a while. Our afternoon high was 27.7 and the top gust on the tempest was 7.5mph. It is sheltered a bit but still. I also don't see how I don't hit teens tonight with clear skies.

If the winds shift back from the south to southeast temps could fall slow or hold steady. You sitting in a lower protected area will probably drop some. My are will probably hold steady like the models are showing.

If the winds shift back from the south to southeast temps could fall slow or hold steady. You sitting in a lower protected area will probably drop some. My are will probably hold steady like the models are showing.
I’m at 24/19. Either way should be a rock hard freeze tonight.

Back