• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

Current temps are irrelevant with the WAA blasting northward tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree they are irrelevant for tomorrow...however they do shine a light as to the shallow arctic air over-performing surface temp model guidance for the last 3 days. Simply an observation.

Please explain?? You have been trolling all day.... Let's play a game you and me.
With the WAA that all of the major models are picking up on, there’s not a snowballs chance in heck those totals verify. So when he puts himself out there like that, he is setting himself up for a huge bust. And since when did reminding people who were wishcasting what the most likely reality was become trolling? Eerily similar to TW....

I know. Next negative comments from his ass he is outta here... It's OK to have hope.. 2-3 Mets in huntsville has said we are at a nowacasting event don't buy completely in the models. They think they are off 5-7 degrees too warm.
Given the NAM suite just said major warm issues you can't discount the idea.

Jesus the rgem has heavy sleet / freezing rain on the Jefferson Walker line
50a3860f7356e27ea5c7464c06aa464a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the WAA that all of the major models are picking up on, there’s not a snowballs chance in heck those totals verify. So when he puts himself out there like that, he is setting himself up for a huge bust. And since when did reminding people who were wishcasting what the most likely reality was become trolling? Eerily similar to TW....
And models has struggled with temps being too warm past 3 days here. Every day it has been 5-7 degrees too warm. So now we going to believe WAA is going to win out on this cold artic air at the surface?? I don't think so.... And dude you have been trolling. You might now realize it but you have.

And models has struggled with temps being too warm past 3 days here. Every day it has been 5-7 degrees too warm. So now we going to believe WAA is going to win out on this cold artic air at the surface?? I don't think so.... And dude you have been trolling. You might now realize it but you have.

Ok. Let’s meet back here tomm and see how it plays out. Until then...I am quite

Back