• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

I expect kbmx to include Tuscaloosa and Walker county in their watches . Jefferson is way too iffy right now . They can always include it later on if things keep trending a little colder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aa677e491ffade165437c71ba37a88eb.jpg

1613249104784.jpeg
This is an image from a weather app on my phone. It shows 5 separate lows from N Arizona to Central Idaho. I take it Kong is one of these or a combination of

It’s all South, East and colder from here. One more row of counties, maybe 2 rows by verification.

Based on what ? Gonna need a less amplified system for that to happen . Have to pause at the euro and nam being further NW and warmer . Euro was south of 00z and colder but still warm bs other guidance.

Based on what ? Gonna need a less amplified system for that to happen . Have to pause at the euro and nam being further NW and warmer . Euro was south of 00z and colder but still warm bs other guidance.

No, more rows of counties are coming soon in the WSW. Don't buy this model or that look, it's ensembles and all of them. None of them are getting the cold right yet.

Heads up in NE Alabama. Model trends showing signs of shifting the freezing rain and sleet threat into Marshall, Jackson and DeKalb counties Monday evening. It's also showing the possibility of less ice and more snow in the Shoals. 2-4" totals are now possible. Just part of this ever changing forecast. We anticipate travel problems to quickly develop throughout the day on Monday from west to east. 1613251208450.png

just think the trend of low across panhandle and into S GA will continue. Feel like nam and Euro will soon move toward the other guidance. Low level cold undermodeled

Back