• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

Yeah yesterday the models didn't handle the cold well for Bham we hit 39 for a couple of hours & fell back down I'm expecting a repeat today. We definitely have to watch this one closely.
It’s been the way everywhere I think. Was originally forecasted to get to 38 yesterday then dropped to 36 then 32. High never got above 30.8. It was the First day with a below freezing high in a year. I believe today’s forecasted high is 33 but currently sitting at 28.4 and not budging. Patiently waiting and watching the models for this next system and trying not to get to excited yet. Definitely want this to stay snow though because whatever falls is going to be frozen on the ground due to 2m temps being well below freezing.

12z euro has the freezing line further south due to the low tracking further south . 00z vs 12z
34e41d168c155f13fb0f5e062990e35f.jpg

4fa38aab4312cba535a967fda385314d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back