• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

Another day of disappointing radar returns, what looked like a good complex of storms headed for Charlotte quickly weakened, and of course new storms formed to the E and W. Charlotte sucks for convective storms. There has got to be some science behind it! We do well in the spring but come summer, there are so many fails. I don't wanna hear you RDU folks complain about missing in on the action. You all always do well in the summer.

Last edited:
Lol, can't even get a drop of rain from the storms that dissipated. Pathetic. I feel bad for @Myfrotho704_ Love seeing his lightning photos. Let's hope next week actually comes to fruition.

Last edited:
Going to stay dry again while some places nearby get good rain for 2 days in a row. Time to get a tropical storm to move into the area.

Sitting in the Franklin county airport watching the massive storm east of me towards rocky mount , behind me are super clear still skies! Sink zone! Thinking the rocky mount/ Nashville storm back builds my way?

00z Nam shows 2-4 inches of rain across much of North GA through Wednesday morning. That sounds about right given that I’m out of town. It always pours when it gets the chance to if I’m not there. I ain’t gonna complain though since I’ve seen my fair share of action lately.

Tomorrow looks mostly dry for NC..esp western NC. Maybe a shower east of boone to sparta nc

Back