• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

That happens here a lot. If there is a way for us to miss rain it always happens. No real chance now for a long time either.
Better chance of a sandstorm than thunderstorm this time of year where you live ? Massive , catastrophic crop failures due to historic unprecedented drought ?

If the 18z gfs right we get into the mid 90's starting Sunday and stay between that and 100+ across much of the southeast through day 10.

If the 18z gfs right we get into the mid 90's starting Sunday and stay between that and 100+ across much of the southeast through day 10.
GSP want see 95 all summer. Your good.

That happens here a lot. If there is a way for us to miss rain it always happens. No real chance now for a long time either.

Yo dude, I have to ask this, if you are so miserable in Jonesville, South Carolina, why the hell do you live there? I mean, I can certainly understand the fact that it is indeed miserable, and I would probably be on suicide watch if I woke up tomorrow living there, but damn. For the sake of your mental health, please move.

We got that level 1 threat now. Level 1 for I might hear one rumble of thunder later.

day1otlk_1630.gif

I was right. Rain and one rumble of thunder again.

Been raining for hours here this is crazy we had a 30% chance earlier lol flash flood warning just popped up in Dallas

Looking at the Euro it really is feast or famine around here this wasn't supposed to be our best chance even

qpf_acc.us_sc (3).png

Just came to post the same things. Wouldn't be surprised to see an axis of really high rain totals somewhere as well. Sea breeze/outflow from coastal plain convection may back west and collide with the eastward moving outflow from storms forming in Western nc. Should be a pretty active day overall
Shameless bump up to 8 inches east of Fay, 1.97 here. Today has some similarities but probably less coverage and maybe a little more storm motion/less back building. It does look like the sea breeze may or coastal plain outflow may make a run west and we will have incoming convection/outflow from the west81474.png

Looks spot on to me. Told someone the other day I'll finish JJA with less than 5 inches total.
Idk Im hard pressed looking at the euro and eps to see big shut outs over the next 2 weeks. The only way I could see things sucking for your area is if the mountain convection gets steered more due east across NC and the lee/piedmont trough is biased slightly east

Lightning here. Hate when storms move due south it’s unfavorable in terms of widespread rain because nothing survives crashing off the Ashe County mountains. They always redevelop in spotty areas

Back