• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

Going to be a rough 3 months in the GSP metro I'm afraid. Some places will be lucky to get a drop until Sept. We somehow got .35 here today but not looking for anymore for a while.
Congrats! When one gets less rain than you we know they really suck! I guess I took the shaft for you today! Now I'm stable and get to watch that west of Greenville fall apart coming in.

Some of you all should really read this...

Some of you all should really read this...

I'm aware of it. It could be a 90% chance of storms with 100% confidence making it a legit 90% chance and I'd fall in the 10% who get nothing. Some areas just suck for summer convection. Micro climates are real folks!

I'm aware of it. It could be a 90% chance of storms with 100% confidence making it a legit 90% chance and I'd fall in the 10% who get nothing. Some areas just suck for summer convection. Micro climates are real folks!

You should change your name to 'Rainless and Grumpy.' LOL. Microclimates are real, but they don't affect the east coast like they do the west coast. Besides the last few days, my county has done really well with storms and precip. I used to feel the same way as you and there is nothing more irritating than watching storms split before reaching you or completely dissipating as they approach. That's just part of living in the south though.

You should change your name to 'Rainless and Grumpy.' LOL. Microclimates are real, but they don't affect the east coast like they do the west coast. Besides the last few days, my county has done really well with storms and precip. I used to feel the same way as you and there is nothing more irritating than watching storms split before reaching you or completely dissipating as they approach. That's just part of living in the south though.
I was actually trying to figure out how to change my screen name to exactly what you said when you sent this! Lol its fitting for summer. I'll change it once I figure it out.

I was actually trying to figure out how to change my screen name to exactly what you said when you sent this! Lol its fitting for summer. I'll change it once I figure it out.

Lol. Well, considering we don't get snow anymore, it is more fitting. But hang in there, your storm will come eventually. It's not like the next few weeks are going to be bone dry. In fact, it appears that we are going to be entering a rather active period. It could be worse. Trust me.

I wonder how we screw up tomorrow. In order of likelihood #1 too much morning cloudiness no instability #2 front is farther east no focus #3 front is farther west no focus #4 showers fire early low rain totals deeper convection forms north/east/south/west

May get lucky with lightning, 44kft high top which is good for lightning production 7364D2E7-AB2A-488A-BBAD-9679B83998F9.png

Back