• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

Just under 1/2" of rain here today. Hard to believe that's the most in a day in nearly 2 weeks (May 27th). And a semi-decent rainbow just a minute ago, too. :)
We picked up .42" last night which is the most we've had in a while. The ground still seemed pretty moist though from all the winter rain.

I went once, it was like being in the pit at a concert inside, I didn't like the experience but the ice cream was good
You can't go on the weekends or at lunch or in the afternoons or evenings or on holidays. Other than that, you're good. :D We went at like 2:30 on a school day and it was much less crowded. Going on a Saturday is insane.

Anyway, how many more cycles until the upper low moves west and dry slots us?

You can't go on the weekends or at lunch or in the afternoons or evenings or on holidays. Other than that, you're good. :D We went at like 2:30 on a school day and it was much less crowded. Going on a Saturday is insane.

Anyway, how many more cycles until the upper low moves west and dry slots us?
I checked the Euro this morning and nearly fell out of the bed. My worry is its a little less south/west than the euro and we get a frontal passage like the gfs with meh rain totals

I’m shocked the radar is already juicy for western SC/NC before 10am. Should help trigger more storms closer to i77 after lunch and more this evening for the piedmont

Back