• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

Garbage is gonna garbage, hrrr has been struggling with these storms all day FB07FBB8-CA42-4E33-98FD-54F69E839D5E.png42274505-73B5-4ABE-B8E2-CC0E5E16A383.png

Kinda have hope for those SC storms to survive into CLT, better SBcape axis farther east, although CIN should start becoming a issue soon View attachment 42668View attachment 42669

Yeah, I've been watching those too. I'd give it a 50/50 chance of making it here. IF we can get some outflows, we might be able to spark some new development before sundown. And even then, I would not be shocked to see a few cells continue after 9. It's insanely humid and CAPE is conducive for some additional development.

The band in upstate SC is falling apart. Another busted GSP forecast. Look for tomorrow to be dry too.

The band in upstate SC is falling apart. Another busted GSP forecast. Look for tomorrow to be dry too.

Now you're just being pessimistic for no reason. If anything, tomorrow and Thursday offer the best chances for organized convection.

This don’t help, el temps/cape sucks there and improves East ABC5CFC8-B459-4CD3-BE1C-676D6B05221D.jpeg
lots of dcape out there, no wonder there’s several OFBs 986404FA-9792-4B71-9E59-337E6440339E.jpeg

Now you're just being pessimistic for no reason. If anything, tomorrow and Thursday offer the best chances for organized convection.
I'm right. 2 days out it looked as if we would get 2-3 inches of rain here from Bertha. The result was that we did not get 1 single drop. Late last week looked ok but did not get 1 drop. Once this start here it takes a major event for us to get rain and this week does not cut it.

The storms have been going from Charlotte to Fayetteville all spring and summer.

Those updrafts in SC developing with the OFB are quite puny, not tall enough to produce lightning/thunder

Back