• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Denver Colorado hit 105 degrees yesterday!! Tied or set the hottest temp ever recorded there!

Ok, for all fans of Tony's backyard, lol, the latest is this. After yesterday's deluge, I'm up to 13.3, and on June 29...June mind you...at 3:15, I sit at 83.2 on one remote, and 82.9 on the other. My guess is I won't hit 90 today, and I will admit I wussed out last night while wandering around the yard, and wore a flannel shirt, in the windy 60's. Ok, if this is some kind of hypnotism ya'll are pulling on me, I need to know, because I wake up everyday in this same strange land, and I'm pretty well freaked out. I'm going with all the rain as the impetus for a no 90 year thus far. All my other theories are just weirding me out too much. And Larry says climo points that way, and climo is pretty consistent except when it's dealing with anomalies, which by definition are not consistent..except in this case I'm consistently freaked out, but totally enjoying the ride. I was just watching the History Channel, which is weird history as they were talking about aliens again..it's the all alien, all the time channel...and now I have alien take over of the Haarp derainalizer on the Ala border in my brain...get out of my head, Get Out!!! Even the moles are quaking. My only relief is I'm actually seeing some mosquitoes now, though they don't bite much. And the spider webs are back. Every time I go for my walk I'm running into their webs and they go all over everywhere. In winter when they do this, I've gotten down near 0. Is that what's next???? Should I call the NWS and report all this? How would I explain it, 'cause you know I sound crazy?

Ok, for all fans of Tony's backyard, lol, the latest is this. After yesterday's deluge, I'm up to 13.3, and on June 29...June mind you...at 3:15, I sit at 83.2 on one remote, and 82.9 on the other. My guess is I won't hit 90 today, and I will admit I wussed out last night while wandering around the yard, and wore a flannel shirt, in the windy 60's. Ok, if this is some kind of hypnotism ya'll are pulling on me, I need to know, because I wake up everyday in this same strange land, and I'm pretty well freaked out. I'm going with all the rain as the impetus for a no 90 year thus far. All my other theories are just weirding me out too much. And Larry says climo points that way, and climo is pretty consistent except when it's dealing with anomalies, which by definition are not consistent..except in this case I'm consistently freaked out, but totally enjoying the ride. I was just watching the History Channel, which is weird history as they were talking about aliens again..it's the all alien, all the time channel...and now I have alien take over of the Haarp derainalizer on the Ala border in my brain...get out of my head, Get Out!!! Even the moles are quaking. My only relief is I'm actually seeing some mosquitoes now, though they don't bite much. And the spider webs are back. Every time I go for my walk I'm running into their webs and they go all over everywhere. In winter when they do this, I've gotten down near 0. Is that what's next???? Should I call the NWS and report all this? How would I explain it, 'cause you know I sound crazy?

jpeg-1.jpg

Robert @ WxSouth, saying the pattern next week will create widespread 100s in N.C., and dp’s In a lot of NC, SC, GA , will be in the 80s!!! That sounds fantastic!!! I think if actual temp was 100 and 80dp, would just cause spontaneous combustion! Horrible

Robert @ WxSouth, saying the pattern next week will create widespread 100s in N.C., and dp’s In a lot of NC, SC, GA , will be in the 80s!!! That sounds fantastic!!! I think if actual temp was 100 and 80dp, would just cause spontaneous combustion! Horrible
Wut?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe more like spontaneous storm development with that moisture and lower temps than depicted. If the GFS just gets to around 100 in the overdone heat island for Atlanta and has a larger ridge than the euro does, I doubt it will happen. It may go up a few degrees more than what we have now is what I would think.

Glorious 66F this morning, and only 83F for a high at my place. Just a sprinkle this afternoon, quite a change.

It’s dead up in this piece!? Everybody watching fireworks or just heatstroked our??

It’s dead up in this piece!? Everybody watching fireworks or just heatstroked our??
Im here hoping I'm on the good side of the weak boundary across the state and can get a storm today. I may have a heat stroke by noon though already 88/75

Heading to the beach later. Maybe I can get a core punch on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im here hoping I'm on the good side of the weak boundary across the state and can get a storm today. I may have a heat stroke by noon though already 88/75

Only 88/73 now. Feels like 98
Been some low clouds and just dank outside. Hoping for some storms with the boundary and some E/ESE flow!

Back