• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Got hit a little last night and just got hit again with a huge storm. Another one is right behind it and I see a big line up near the GA and TN border. Almost 2 inches among them so far in some areas but closer to 1.5 here.
Power out here for over an hour, had really heavy rain.

Another .7 here. The wealth keeps piling up. If I can stay this wet all month I might can get a no 90's July, and then I will have all my wishes come true, Tink will live, and I'll become a real boy, lol.

If you manage that, you're going to deserve to be as giddy as you want. That's unbelievable.

Have not had any rain since June 9th. Hopefully today is the day, looks like a good line of storms are going to roll in here around 5 today. l hope it does before July deep-fry starts:rolleyes:.

Also a Severe Thunderstorm Watch has been issued for parts of Georgia.

I would be lying if I wasn't starting to get a little concerned about flooding, this is insane.

Heavy Rain, 74F

If you manage that, you're going to deserve to be as giddy as you want. That's unbelievable.
Lol, I'm up to 13.3 after last night, and getting pounded again. Heavy, heavy rain...teeth rattling thunder, power flickering, wind whipping, and this isn't the worst of it. That's sliding by to the east it looks like. Looks like another 1/2 inch in the last 5 minutes, and now it's getting heavy :) 73.9 at 1:20. No ninety today either, but a heat wave is coming. I don't worry about no stinkin' heat wave if it keeps raining like this :) I love being anomalous, lol.

A legit 0% chance of rain for the next 7-10 days with highs of 95-100. This summer is freaking awesome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe that tropical low on the 4th will save us lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mZWG6HR.jpg

Not bad for June even with the rain.

temps rising from 68 to 70 at 4 am.. only in this curious little half Nina summer of strangeness.

gotta give mother nature credit.... summers are still unpredictable in small ways in temperate zone America.

Back