• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Nice little storm here in Northern Chatham Co. Heavy rainfall for about 20 minutes. We are all in much need of it in the Triangle area of NC.

I'm sad, one of my old tricks in the book failed, trying to walk outside right after an afternoon heavy shower. Well I did, but since the sun returned I got soaked due to the steam.

97 was the high today.

Damn

b42cd9c7a36a5b31d3a394426b31c2ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gumdrops! The front and 80% chance of rain tomorrow , aren’t going to make it here, shocker , I know! No temps below 90 all the way through July 4th, according to TWC 10 day forecast ( I know) but little hope into July! :)

Going on day 24, with .08 precip the whole period. Grass is very hay-like! Weeds are starting to wilt!!

is it fall yet

I totally went rain chasing today on the way home because it hadn't rained enough to wash my car lmao :rolleyes:

Interesting to see the development from Henderson to hickory this evening. A lot of yesterday and this morning's runs were keying on that disturbance as the main driver today. There might be just enough lingering instability to maintain at least some weak cells this far east but I have serious doubts. I wouldn't be at all mad though if they made it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

is it fall yet

I totally went rain chasing today on the way home because it hadn't rained enough to wash my car lmao :rolleyes:
I feel like I moved to Dallas 98, 97, 98, 97 the last 4 days at the house.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Happy Sumimer Solstice!

Lots of branches down and trees split or down in and around my area from the storms yesterday afternoon. Not sure what I’m going to do about the neighbor’s dead tree that fell on my property and destroyed my trampoline. Will probably have to eat the cost I guess.

Back