• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Haha! It’s muggy as a mofo now. Just nasty out there. Not as bad as where you are, but very hateable weather nonetheless. Radar looks like garbage rn. Don’t see any evidence of new convection firing. Going to have a few days of misery to get through from here.
I just looked at the radars across Va and laughed to myself. Yeah I'm not looking forward to the next 3 days I really think 100+ is very doable Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Only in SC does weather move west.
Well yes we suck! Yesterday one missed to my North by about 3 miles, where they had flooding. It was moving W to E! Later , some developed to my S and drifted NW, missing me by about 5 miles! It was rough

I just looked at the radars across Va and laughed to myself. Yeah I'm not looking forward to the next 3 days I really think 100+ is very doable Tuesday.

HRRR and NAM sticking to its guns with a line forming over Wake county and then dying out quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yes we suck! Yesterday one missed to my North by about 3 miles, where they had flooding. It was moving W to E! Later , some developed to my S and drifted NW, missing me by about 5 miles! It was rough
That sucks, dude. Hopefully, things will start to look better in after the next few days of big heat.

I was in the same boat a few weeks ago. Hang in there and your turn will eventually come. We picked up another .53" over the weekend.

We are mixing out I just walked out of work for a second and its not that bad

Yeah it’s funny how quickly you get used to it. When it was low 80s in February with upper 50s dews it felt worse than now.

Yeah it’s funny how quickly you get used to it. When it was low 80s in February with upper 50s dews it felt worse than now.
Itll be awful again this evening when mixing stops and surface dewpoints recover into the mid 70s

Got off work early and went to hit some range balls. It’s tasty out there. Muggy and relentless heat

I'm buying on rain chances late tomorrow and especially Wednesday through Saturday.

That storm last night had some of the loudest thunder I have heard in a while.

I'm buying on rain chances late tomorrow and especially Wednesday through Saturday.

As an outside worker, this heat sucks! I hope tomorrow is the hottest day of the entire summer! I’m buying the rain , if your selling. I need it any day, but especially Thursday. My forecast is up to 96 on Sunday and low 90s as far as I can see! The late start to spring and all the April snows, apparently, have no correlation to a cooler summer! :(

Back