• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Is this even possible?
gfs_T2m_seus_39.png

Good to see the GFS still sucking right through summer! False mags heatwaves, just like false record breaking cold in winter!

Anyone able to get Tropical Tidbits or Pivotal Weather to work? It seems GFS, NAM and HRRR are not updating for some reason.

I just realized I was looking at old model data. Somethings weird. Moreover, Levi hasn't mentioned anything on TT or his social media about it.
Ok haha.... I didn't realize it either, in fact I was thinking the HRRR was horrible it wasn't even showing the rain that's in NC yet, umm no wonder.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ncep servers are down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This is awesome it means forecast the old-fashioned way, watch animal activity and look out your window. Where is Corey when you need him?

This is awesome it means forecast the old-fashioned way, watch animal activity and look out your window. Where is Corey when you need him?

Probably dealing with worms. The hrrrx still works but it only has radar animations

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NCEP is back up and the last run the GFS had before it went down last night had 99s in fantasy land...yeah I'll believe it when I see it.

I need a nice week of weather the last week of June when I am at Myrtle Beach. No rain and highs around 80. Thanks.

GFS has areas in eastern Ontario in the 90’s at hr42 then has temperatures falling into the upper 20’s at hr102...tough place to live

Poor Brent

That's the day my parents arrive lmao. I am 3 for 3 on picking the heat wave week for a trip :p (my 2 trips last summer and now this). I moved it up to early June because "usually its not so hot yet" :rolleyes:

so far though... the heat has been overdone. It's way too hot still(average is still in the 80s now) but the airport hasn't hit 100 yet

Holding out hope its overdone again... not sure it makes a huge difference but every degree counts :p

Looking at the forecast for Brent's area, TWC is at least 5 degrees warmer each day than the NWS is over the next week.

Back