• We've made some major changes to the website. You can view a short list : Here
  • Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

June Bugs (2 Viewers)

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
I just realized I was looking at old model data. Somethings weird. Moreover, Levi hasn't mentioned anything on TT or his social media about it.
Ok haha.... I didn't realize it either, in fact I was thinking the HRRR was horrible it wasn't even showing the rain that's in NC yet, umm no wonder.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SD

Staff member
Administrator
This is awesome it means forecast the old-fashioned way, watch animal activity and look out your window. Where is Corey when you need him?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Probably dealing with worms. The hrrrx still works but it only has radar animations

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's the day my parents arrive lmao. I am 3 for 3 on picking the heat wave week for a trip :p (my 2 trips last summer and now this). I moved it up to early June because "usually its not so hot yet" :rolleyes:

so far though... the heat has been overdone. It's way too hot still(average is still in the 80s now) but the airport hasn't hit 100 yet

Holding out hope its overdone again... not sure it makes a huge difference but every degree counts :p

dsaur

Supporter
Ok, it's June and still no mosquitoes, and it's in the 70's, and already one gulf forming storm way, way early, and possibly another in the long range. I'm seriously creeped out now that the apoxyclipse is upon us!! I'm going to make a sign and stand out in from of the house by the mail box. The world needs to know!!! Yes, I'm aware that They may come for me, but I'm making a tin foil hat, and a tin foil chest protector, so I won't be unarmed against them. No rain yesterday, and none today, so far. I'm going to spray the poison ivy, then go buy tin foil. Wish me luck!!

They have been genetically altering poison ivy in black site green houses, you know. It's Everywhere!! Everywhere!!!!

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Ok, it's June and still no mosquitoes, and it's in the 70's, and already one gulf forming storm way, way early, and possibly another in the long range. I'm seriously creeped out now that the apoxyclipse is upon us!! I'm going to make a sign and stand out in from of the house by the mail box. The world needs to know!!! Yes, I'm aware that They may come for me, but I'm making a tin foil hat, and a tin foil chest protector, so I won't be unarmed against them. No rain yesterday, and none today, so far. I'm going to spray the poison ivy, then go buy tin foil. Wish me luck!!

They have been genetically altering poison ivy in black site green houses, you know. It's Everywhere!! Everywhere!!!!
I hate to throw cold water on your apocalypse theory but I've got no shortage of mosquitoes up my, in fact what I may do is attempt to train them in directional travel and point them in towards your location. And I'd only do that in hopes of easing your fears not because of the misery they bring :D

dsaur

Supporter
I hate to throw cold water on your apocalypse theory but I've got no shortage of mosquitoes up my, in fact what I may do is attempt to train them in directional travel and point them in towards your location. And I'd only do that in hopes of easing your fears not because of the misery they bring :D
Ahh, but they are moving north, my friend! Look where the tropical storms are forming. Coming up from the south, instead of across the Namib. Mosquitoes moving north, and disappearing from the south. Tin foil is the only hope! Into your hats everyone, into your hats!!

Ahh, but they are moving north, my friend! Look where the tropical storms are forming. Coming up from the south, instead of across the Namib. Mosquitoes moving north, and disappearing from the south. Tin foil is the only hope! Into your hats everyone, into your hats!!
Are you sure it wasn't the 11 on the thermometer back in January? With the Zika fear, the government may have messed with their genetics, too. My house was swarmed with mosquitoes earlier in the spring but they were not interested in feeding. Males only?

They don't breed in flowing water, either, so maybe the rain keeps the water moving too much?

Haha Tony.

I think I might have seen my first mosquito yesterday when I was messing around near the grapevine/fence on the side of my house. That was weird and I literally scraped it off my leg. But I really haven't seen many. Despite the fact I might have finally been bitten by one and not ants.

I guess, although I don't really pay attention to bugs unless they're flying around me, maybe I'll find out tonight, as I just saw the HI value predicted for today and I'm not going anywhere outside wise until tonight due to it. I got absolutely dumped on for the latter half of May (although not as bad as North Georgia mountain locales) and now that rain chances are finally lower for now, it's going to be very humid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)