• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2024

Even out here I'm seeing talk of a big front around mid month

Also we've only hit 90 once so far which is way behind schedule
End of this week, the rain train looks to shut of for quite awhile! NW flow and low humidity takes over for a week to 10 days

Looking forward to another cooldown to BN this weekend per latest GFS though 0Z Euro/CMC/ICON aren't as cool.
Though the 12Z GFS is still slightly BN for this weekend overall, it has warmed a good bit since this post (which was based on the 6Z run of yesterday). The 12Z ICON remains several degrees warmer than the 12Z GFS.

Though the 12Z GFS is still slightly BN for this weekend overall, it has warmed a good bit since this post (which was based on the 6Z run of yesterday). The 12Z ICON remains several degrees warmer than the 12Z GFS.
Latest GFS (12z today) is warm with high temps (80s to near 90s low elevations east/south of Apps) but the dew points continue to look nice.

12z dew points early Saturday morning:
1717614736999.png
Atlanta is showing 90/44 for late afternoon.

It looks incredibly hot this weekend for some areas. Tallahassee forecast to hit 100 on Sunday.

Probably the first really hot days of this summer between 6/15-20. Eps mean is already 90+ most ens means have the ridge over or close to us.
Something tells me I'm gonna end up really appreciating the .45 inches of rain I got this morning once this ridge starts pressing on us

Something tells me I'm gonna end up really appreciating the .45 inches of rain I got this morning once this ridge starts pressing on us
Yeah I hope her get as much as possible through mid next week. Unless the models are too far east with the ridge we might be screwed for most of June

Yeah I hope her get as much as possible through mid next week. Unless the models are too far east with the ridge we might be screwed for most of June
Wouldn't hurt for the cmc to be correct and little further north with heavy precip from the sloppiness off the coast next week

Nice little shower with some distant rumbles and flashes tonight. Summer in full swing

Back