• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

95 so far today. The mid 80s Saturday through Monday will be a nice break. Another heat ridge squeeze and release looks possible mid next week so another round of mid 90s looks likely but rain chances gradually increase starting Monday
Will need it by then, I've started watering the lawn and garden once again. Doesn't last long this time of year

Reactions: SD
Will need it by then, I've started watering the lawn and garden once again. Doesn't last long this time of year
Nope it doesn't. I watered Monday and Tuesday to keep up the wet from the storm Friday. Really hoping to catch a shower tonight but meh. The 3k is probably giving false hope for tomorrow night into Saturday morning

Turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon once the convective debris dissipated from this morning's storms around 4-5am (that produced 40-50+ MPH winds and urban flooding), with mostly sunny skies and highs in the low 80s.

Turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon once the convective debris dissipated from this morning's storms around 4-5am (that produced 40-50+ MPH winds and urban flooding), with mostly sunny skies and highs in the low 80s.

*Correction: Mid-80s. Today's high at DFW was 84*F.

Last edited:
Enjoy your Grand Solar Minimum....
I think it will take till the later parts of the decade for the eastern us to feel it’s impacts but it’s going to be brutal. The plains are already feeling the impacts with less precip and shortened growing seasons cutting into agricultural yields. Been going on for 10 years now . Now we have a 3 year nina as well. I’m worried for the 2030s-2050s

Hey all, currently on the beach in Emerald Isle with limited service. Can anyone let me know if I should expect any storms this afternoon? Saw a few cells on radarscope but it's not loading completely for me at the moment.

Back