• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

A sweltering 98 at Hunter and 99 at KSAV with heat indices as high as 109! This summer is for the birds.

Hadn't seen this before really cool read. Looks like any of the next 5 days still be prime Piedmont trough days with the 0z hrrr and 3k kicking off storms tomorrow by mid afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I'm getting my roof replaced today, so rain is all but guaranteed.

the bigger question is Wilkes co and how it affects everyone else I’m working on a pdf too
Yes, I am sure that is the bigger question that on everyone's mind ..... I guess you will never understand that folks just don't care what happens in your backyard! Please go "crow" on one of the other weather boards! Oh wait .... you can't because you have been banned from them. If you want folks to stop trolling you, then stop with the continual drivel about you and all your lame forecasts. If we want a forecast or a case study, we will ask Webber.

After highs in the low to mid 90s the next 4 days, highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s will feel nice next week.

What’s up with the zonal jet steam *coming from the pacific * along the US/Canada border seems highly unusual

Lightening is 2 miles away and these guys won't get off the roof. And of course, it's about to rain.

Severe tstorm warning looks like it'll miss just to my SE

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back