• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

Had a 70% chance of storms in upstate SC today and there is very little on the radar over this area. I sure wish Barry was taking the track hurricane Francis took in 2004. Maybe it would finally rain around here.

Had a 70% chance of storms in upstate SC today and there is very little on the radar over this area. I sure wish Barry was taking the track hurricane Francis took in 2004. Maybe it would finally rain around here.
Looking good! 681B6199-23CB-4961-93F7-1EBEA481DF24.png

Another storm is starting to blow up around here tonight. Already seeing lightning flashes and hearing thunder here. Hoping for another downpour tonight!

No 100 degree days in the forecast, but plenty of mid 90s. I guess that is the norm now. Instead of two or three days of triple digits we just get a whole month of mid 90s heat.

From the storm that turned me back while I was walking but actually missed my house since it rained out about 3 miles away from me.IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

No 100 degree days in the forecast, but plenty of mid 90s. I guess that is the norm now. Instead of two or three days of triple digits we just get a whole month of mid 90s heat.
Don't count your blessings yet, Thursday through Sunday of next week could all be near 100. Couple of ways this can go #1 we see a lingering low/mid level trough from Barry hang on if a weakness on the east side of the developing central us ridge can form over the area increasing rain chances and keeping us more in the mid 90s. 2nd we see Barry quickly pushed out to sea and the ridge builds in far enough east warm 850s are affected in on the NW flow and we get a bunch of days near 100 with dews mixing into the 50s and 60s.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don't count your blessings yet, Thursday through Sunday of next week could all be near 100. Couple of ways this can go #1 we see a lingering low/mid level trough from Barry hang on if a weakness on the east side of the developing central us ridge can form over the area increasing rain chances and keeping us more in the mid 90s. 2nd we see Barry quickly pushed out to sea and the ridge builds in far enough east warm 850s are affected in on the NW flow and we get a bunch of days near 100 with dews mixing into the 50s and 60s.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

#1 gfs #2 euro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storms are all around me.... just a matter of time since I just finished cutting the grass.
afe5afad7c67556a1a674065dc2f79da.jpg
.... nevermind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Managed a rare tiny cell jackpot. Temp was 95 cape was insane and it got somewhat windy but more importantly I grabbed another .70 out of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190713-151322_RadarNow!.jpg
    Screenshot_20190713-151322_RadarNow!.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 17
Fell asleep and then woke up to a deluge outside with some rumbles of thunder.

We saw 3 observations of 89*F, so will have to wait until later to see if there was an intra-hour 90*F.

Back