• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

I think it's about to happen. That storm in Aiken County did begin to rain out some, but it's rejuvenated itself. "Should" end up being a nice hit.

Well dang it actually might not happen...looks like the energy is slowly transitioning to the northwest of me. That really sucks as we actually really need rain right now.

Had some pretty decent gusts for about 5 minutes. Either, I am about to get a storm or this is going to rob me of this storm producing over my house.

Well I can tell you this storm over southern Union County means business. Easily had a 50 mph wind gust at the start and now it’s absolutely pounding rain now. Already a half in inch in about 10 minutes

I can't tell if it's coming for me in Indian Trail, it's hardly moving.

I can't tell if it's coming for me in Indian Trail, it's hardly moving.
Honestly it really looks more like it expanded north towards me rather than moving at first. We could see lightning flashing well out ahead too. Whoever gets under where the OFB boundary from this collides with the one from the NW is gonna get absolutely nailed.

Ah there's nothing more than I love but to have a storm rain out that was knocking on my door and have the energy move to my northwest. Especially love it when you can hear the thunder as well.

Honestly it really looks more like it expanded north towards me rather than moving at first. We could see lightning flashing well out ahead too. Whoever gets under where the OFB boundary from this collides with the one from the NW is gonna get absolutely nailed.

I don't think it's going to be me. Lots of wind but no rain and very little thunder. I guess we shall see, but my hopes are diminishing. Those cold pools of reduced CAPE are very close to me.

Back