• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

Just got here 10 minutes ago was raining on and off since Houston but no rain on the beach and very windy. if I wasn't hungry I'd stay out here longer lol but I'll be back for sure

IMG-20200720-135459569.jpg

Mehhh. Just another rerun of yesterday with the exception of the line being south of me vs north of me.

Screenshot_20200720-153343.png

Pouring in Greer, near the airport!

My guess is that those storms currently in Aiken County aren't gonna make it my way before raining themselves out and that sucks. It'll be even better if they rain themselves out and reestablish west of me. /s

Should also add, the heat index is 109. I'm not sure how we're not under a heat advisory because I thought the heat advisory criteria was just a HI of 105.

I think it is 110 for the Columbia CWA. The others are 105 and that's why GSP has some counties under an advisory now.

I think it is 110 for the Columbia CWA. The others are 105 and that's why GSP has some counties under an advisory now.

This is correct. If it were 105F, CAE and Augusta would be under heat advisories 75% of the time.

Back