• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

3f7c1fd63fbf5b101f7166cf0ef14d02.jpg

I don’t have to get into the pool to swim. I can do it just sitting on the deck.

Looks like the place to be is just off of the mountains and over the southern piedmont today. Everyone else is going to be very lucky to see anything.

It was 80 by 8ish in the morning. Right now it's 91/74. Surprisingly, I don't feel bad though (but I haven't been outside yet).

Just dragging along (besides a few things I'm most likely just counting off the days right now to when I can head to the woods in WNC). Really would like some storms with these kind of conditions. I think our last rain happened to be from what became Fay.

Looks like the place to be is just off of the mountains and over the southern piedmont today. Everyone else is going to be very lucky to see anything.

Idk about that most of NC is solidly in the marginal risk today. I think we all stand a chance to see something.

Back