• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

BHS1975

Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all, it is sprinkling, I kid you not, out a a nearly clear blue sky. I mean I know it's humid and all, but what the heck?

It looks like this all around. There are some cumulus clouds off in the distance but just high, thin cirrus in my vicinity.

View attachment 45507
Probably a cloaked alien ship dumping the lav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smast16

Reaction score
Sounding is contaminated but yeah ridiculous PWATs and solid MUcape equals heavy rain, plus the super deep warm cloud layers
So it rained just now, and I felt the rain and it was definitely warm. Wasn't very cold. So I grabbed a bucket that had been sitting outside and tossed it out into the rain. Waited 10 minutes to get enough in the bucket and measured it.

77.6° F.

Air temp in my carport is 75.2°F.

For funsies, I have a puddle that forms at the base of my driveway. Gathered a big scoop, and measured that. 84.6°.

Not a cool refreshing rain...