• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

Just a bit outside. Hey batter batter batter ...
e47894febc5d2d910f068a695ab32f54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am like right near this storm and it was thundering for a good bit, haven't heard any in 20 minutes or so. This storm apparently has a mind of it's own.

Nice thunderstorm over eastern wake county ! I have not been missing out this July and have gotten rain many days ! Mwahahah @SD can you relate ?

Hateful don't make me lock this thread too
You are joking right. I'm sorry I haven't gotten a single storm nope not me. Storms what storms? Nope that is not rain or thunder right now outside my house!

In all seriousness I should buy a rain gauge because I feel like at least this part of the county has scored quite a bit.

Somehow it storms around Raleigh, never fails

Yup! Literally have been saying this for weeks. You all complain like RAH is a desert. Try coming to Charlotte. Where storms literally fall apart as they hit city limits, only to reform in the same damn area's, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You are joking right. I'm sorry I haven't gotten a single storm nope not me. Storms what storms? Nope that is not rain or thunder right now outside my house!

In all seriousness I should buy a rain gauge because I feel like at least this part of the county has scored quite a bit.
Ha thats awesome though. Gotta love how you can score over and over sometimes in summer then the next summer nada. Reminds me of college

Yup! Literally have been saying this for weeks. You all complain like RAH is a desert. Try coming to Charlotte. Where storms literally fall apart as they hit city limits, only to reform in the same damn area's, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Tired of this bs, can’t wait to move to the plains lol

Tired of this bs, can’t wait to move to the plains lol

I am counting down the days until I move to Nashville. Close enough to home but also closer to being in a prime severe weather spot. Go up 65 and Hoosier Alley is right there. Plus Nashville has had some nasty ones too.

Storms are building SW along the outflow from the earlier storms. Maybe we can get it to build far enough that we can get going
Think that’s how I got my bit of thunder and rain. Rain stopped just now, poured for like 5 minutes . Though it seems to be trying to pick back up.

Reactions: SD
Storms are building SW along the outflow from the earlier storms. Maybe we can get it to build far enough that we can get going
Got one building juuuist upstream of me right now. Going to get it, I think.

Reactions: SD
Looks like there is a boundary running up US1 that's pretty stationary then a second drifting south about along hwy 55 then a 3rd pushing west from the active storms. Looks like the main catalyst has been the intersection of the ofb with the boundary coming south. Hopefully that pays off for RC and myself soon

Back