• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

I am calling it the 74/85 split. Storms ride 85 through Clevland/Gaston County and split when 74 and 85 branches off. They go south and north, only to organize again in Sanly/Anson County lines. Never fails. Bet on it, 97% of the time.

I am calling it the 74/85 split. Storms ride 85 through Clevland/Gaston County and split when 74 and 85 branches off. They go south and north, only to organize again in Sanly/Anson County lines. Never fails. Bet on it, 97% of the time.
At least y'all are in the game. Zero percent chance the line makes it here with anything more than sprinkles.

At least y'all are in the game. Zero percent chance the line makes it here with anything more than sprinkles.

Fair enough. At least I have seen some decent downpours and finally got to hear thunder again. You RDU folks seem to have the same issues CLT does. It's those little microclimates that make a world of difference. Can't wait to move in 3 weeks!

Holding together fairly well atm, even a little uptick in activity, might have to increase that percentage just a tad

Back