July Fry 2021

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wdym? You think it ends up being a cool pattern in the backend or you think it’s a period of uncertainty where the pattern may finally change from the last 4 months ?
Do we continue the trough or do we see a low amp east west ridge bridge between the Atlantic and western US heat ridge across the region and a short duration warm up

Meh win some lose some i busted on July. At least I don't make vague posts or tweets then wither away when I'm wrong (not directed at you specifically). Where's my rain? Elsa saved this month otherwise its been putrid
Agreed. Again just messing with you I honestly thought by now we would have had a good run of heat like u suggested .. I’m just not rooting for it lol .. I’m praying we get uneed some good cells next couple days but looks like some will miss out while others will sit pretty

Agreed. Again just messing with you I honestly thought by now we would have had a good run of heat like u suggested .. I’m just not rooting for it lol .. I’m praying we get uneed some good cells next couple days but looks like some will miss out while others will sit pretty
Itll be an interesting couple of days to be honest. We could get widespread coverage either day and a nice line sagging south with heavy rain or totally whiff. I almost feel like it's better for us to miss out on today have the ofb stop over us and take our chances tomorrow versus getting the ofb late tonight with mediocre coverage

Reactions: NickyBGuarantee
Itll be an interesting couple of days to be honest. We could get widespread coverage either day and a nice line sagging south with heavy rain or totally whiff. I almost feel like it's better for us to miss out on today have the ofb stop over us and take our chances tomorrow versus getting the ofb late tonight with mediocre coverage

HRRR can't make up it's mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.