• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Let them suffer a little. Now they know how we feel.

Well aren't we hostile...

tenor.gif

I think the flash flooding is the biggest threat tomorrow. GSP is forecasting low 90s here tomorrow with heat index 100-103. That’s some juicy air to work with and the storms look to be slow movers

Temperatures around my area have actually been somewhat lower then forecast so far. Had a forecast high of 98, but the highest I’ve seen here so far is 93 and I would say time is running out for it to go much higher.
Ended up topping out at 95 for the second day in a row.

On another note some pretty ambitious storms are developing and trying to head my way, although it’s gonna be real close. Apparently, a 70 mph wind gust was reported a few minutes ago in the eastern most storm. Gotta love these summer patterns!3B32C49C-B18F-4215-9054-F0BD004CD6D4.png

Definitely going to be some wonky radar tracking going on next several days .. storms doing weird things probably some storms enveloping in random places and even lasting through the night in some cases

Actually had a breezy outflow and crossed paths with a rain shower tonight while out working dinner lol color me surprised

Ended up topping out at 95 for the second day in a row.

On another note some pretty ambitious storms are developing and trying to head my way, although it’s gonna be real close. Apparently, a 70 mph wind gust was reported a few minutes ago in the eastern most storm. Gotta love these summer patterns!View attachment 87136

Actually had a breezy outflow and crossed paths with a rain shower tonight while out working dinner lol color me surprised

Definitely a weird year. Even the "death ridges" are still dirty with tropical dewpoints and a fair amount of strong/severe convection.

Last edited:
Good god the medium to long range Gfs has clouds and moisture around for a while .. only few days get above 90 and there are some that stay in the 60s … obviously high Dewpoint’s but wow this pattern ain’t going nowhere if anything things could get more wet and cloudy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back