• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god the medium to long range Gfs has clouds and moisture around for a while .. only few days get above 90 and there are some that stay in the 60s … obviously high Dewpoint’s but wow this pattern ain’t going nowhere if anything things could get more wet and cloudy

It'll disappear December 1st.

I'm thinking today's a swing and a miss. I'm just not filled with confidence about today.
Haven't looked at it much for today but seeing all these clouds and some sprinkles around, I tend to agree

But that's fine with me, headed to the links ⛳

I have been promised too much by you! You must pay for your sins. Here are some poorly aged promises ?View attachment 87144View attachment 87145
Meh win some lose some i busted on July. At least I don't make vague posts or tweets then wither away when I'm wrong (not directed at you specifically). Where's my rain? Elsa saved this month otherwise its been putrid

Last edited:
Meh win some lose some i busted on July. At least I don't make vague posts or tweets then wither away when I'm wrong (not directed at you specifically). Where's my rain? Elsa saved this month otherwise its been putrid
Well you won’t be wrong totally , eventually it will flip to well above average . Guarantee. At this point I’m fine with a lost summer , perhaps better luck at a really warm winter . Stars aligning for it .

Itll be interesting to see how we respond on the back of the trough during the first week of August.
Wdym? You think it ends up being a cool pattern in the backend or you think it’s a period of uncertainty where the pattern may finally change from the last 4 months ?

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back