• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say it feels hotter today in Birmingham than it did yesterday. To me yesterday felt like a average summer day. Reached 97/98 degrees. But I dont think the humidity was as bad yesterday as is today. Also these super hot days remind me of working on a corn field in south central Alabama when I was younger. Something about those corn fields and more humidity.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Gotta say it feels hotter today in Birmingham than it did yesterday. To me yesterday felt like a average summer day. Reached 97/98 degrees. But I dont think the humidity was as bad yesterday as is today. Also these super hot days remind me of working on a corn field in south central Alabama when I was younger. Something about those corn fields and more humidity.

Tobacco fields have the same affect , corns horrible though it breeds the most massive mosquitos flies and wasps/ hornets I had ever seen.

My low ended up dropping to 78 this morning which is the warmest one I’ve had since the 80 I had in August 2007. However I’ve only recovered to 84 so far even though I’ve had full sunshine all morning. The dewpoint is still 78 so I gotta think there’s just too much humidity to make a serious run at 100. In fact GSP has already the forecast high from 98 to 95 and they seem to think my spot is a good zone for storms later so we’ll see.

My low ended up dropping to 78 this morning which is the warmest one I’ve had since the 80 I had in August 2007. However I’ve only recovered to 84 so far even though I’ve had full sunshine all morning. The dewpoint is still 78 so I gotta think there’s just too much humidity to make a serious run at 100. In fact GSP has already the forecast high from 98 to 95 and they seem to think my spot is a good zone for storms later so we’ll see.
89/76 here rn after a low of 78 as well. Very impressive low . 100 would be nice but realistically I don’t think it gets higher than 96.

Tobacco fields have the same affect , corns horrible though it breeds the most massive mosquitos flies and wasps/ hornets I had ever seen.
Man I found a black widow in one cornstalk before. Lol it freaked me out

89/76 here rn after a low of 78 as well. Very impressive low . 100 would be nice but realistically I don’t think it gets higher than 96.
Yeah, normally with a low of 78 I would feel confident in at least making a run at 100, but with this humidity and the wind out of the SW, I could see my high busting low today and not even reaching the mid 90s.

Cleared out here now and heat building. Models sort of backed off the storms this afternoon so we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back