• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm outside more in the summer than I am winter. Plus it doesn't get dark at 5:00 in the summer.
If you lived in the north I could understand you being outside more in the summer. But you live in Charlotte. I'm pretty sure Charlotte's winters are more comfortable than their summers on an average day.

You all talk about summer verses winter. But you forget the best season is Fall. Nobody can beat the southeast fall season. October (at least where I'm at) is absolutely perfect.
I couldn’t agree more. I actually enjoy all seasons because the activities that go with the weather is what I want to be doing that time of the year. That being said, there is nothing quite like being outside on a crisp autumn afternoon with crystal clear skies or having the windows open with college football on TV

Atl is 6 degrees warmer than yesterday as of 10am. It was 95 yesterday. That means today should be 101, right ?

And this is why I'm fascinated with wx stats, especially temperatures. Despite few clouds again much of the day, a continued favorable wind direction for heat, and KATL being 6 warmer than yesterday as of 10 AM, they managed to have a high that was actually one COOLER today vs yesterday (94 today vs 95 yesterday)!

Edit: And 850s , if anything were slightly warmer today! So, it wasn't due to 850s.

Last edited:
And this is why I'm fascinated with wx stats, especially temperatures. Despite few clouds again much of the day, a continued favorable wind direction for heat, and KATL being 6 warmer than yesterday as of 10 AM, they managed to have a high that was actually one COOLER today vs yesterday (94 today vs 95 yesterday)!
I don't get it. How can it be so much warmer this morning vs yesterday and end up with a cooler high despite not many clouds ?

Edit: And 850s , if anything were slightly warmer today! So, it wasn't due to 850s.
Despite starting cooler here we only ended up 1 degree cooler for the high than yesterday as well.

At least on cold days you can have a nice fire going and cuddle with your girlfriend.

And you dont have to mow and weedeat. Course I enjoy mowing,yard work. To many zero turns now days. Back in the 70s,80s most folks pushed. Rays wx use to have a mowing miseary index lol. He had it figured youd cut grass like 30x a year etc up in Boone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back