• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

Since we're lit up like a Christmas tree today, I won't dominate the rap ... just quickly sharing some maps that suggest June may not be too bad at least until week 4 ----> water and some cool temps (yes - there are some warm periods showing up but they are looking transient for at least 3 weeks). Now so as not to reign over the discussion, here's turning it back over ...
wk1.wk2_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

wk1.wk2_latest.NAprec.gif

wk3.wk4_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

wk3.wk4_latest.NAprec.gif

gfs_T2ma_us_14.png

gfs_T2ma_us_19.png

gfs_T2ma_us_24.png

gfs_T2ma_us_28.png

Now, I don't know, but I was told
In the heat of the sun a man died of cold ...
:cool:

Drought is all but gone in my state . The rain over the last three weeks has all but about 10 percent in my state drought free
Here's hoping for 0% region wide - and it could happen ....

w/o a named storm, no less!

After up and down and so on and so forth (though not bad at all), the 18Z GFS teases us with this at the end of truncation ... LOL ... :eek:
gfs_T2ma_us_53.png

Beautiful Saturday for sure! 88.4 this afternoon and 63.7 this morning! Definitely could feel the increase in humidity this evening as my body turned into a sweat waterfall when mowing the lawn around 8 this evening. Yuck.

Lol, what in the world is going on w/ the ECMWF and GFS. 5 day N hem skill scores for both models fell below 0.80.
View attachment 569
That's not a good thing to see at all, with 2 not models verifying lower than normal. What do we trust more? The CBC? Lol.

Other than that looking to be a stormy day here, and I am finally out of the drought here.:)

Maybe all the rain weve had lately will keep the heat away for most of the summer. After all, its hard to get really hot with a wet ground right ?

Back