• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

no... we will pay for it this winter... when the temps will average 15 to 20 degrees above normal...
True! Nothing like a below normal summer and above normal winter! SMH

FWIW ...

Screen_Shot_2017-05-30_at_8.20.37_PM.png

True! Nothing like a below normal summer and above normal winter! SMH

Actually, Mack, I think that a below normal summer may very well be worth an above normal winter. I'm thinking of all of the walks I can take during summer and not sweat like a pig. And think about the low A.C. and heating bills! Also, we can still get snow during a warm winter.

Actually, Mack, I think that a below normal summer may very well be worth an above normal winter. I'm thinking of all of the walks I can take during summer and not sweat like a pig. And think about the low A.C. and heating bills! Also, we can still get snow during a warm winter.
I am greedy..... I want both seasons to be below normal.

Hopefully Nino will stay weak to mod, to me a better winter for the southeast. One can dream early

Haven't seen a respectable snow since 2014. Last year was fun to track the early January storm, but busted big time. Really hoping this winter can deliver we are due!

Haven't seen a respectable snow since 2014. Last year was fun to track the early January storm, but busted big time. Really hoping this winter can deliver we are due!
Yes your right we are very due, Hurricanes/Winter Weather. I feel as this winter will be much better than this past winter. Maybe Nino will help us out

Back