• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

Looks good to me. Below average at this point is still high 80s, with the occasional low mid 80s but it's better than what the other option is.

Looks good to me. Below average at this point is still high 80s, with the occasional low mid 80s but it's better than what the other option is.

Yeah 80s ain't nothing unless you're in the mid to high 70s DPs. I was at the coast last year and it was in the mid 90s with upper 70s DPs yuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upper 70s for highs forecasted for next week imby. I feel like I'm in heaven. We had several days with a heat index of 120 in mid June last year. It was by far the hottest June I ever remember.

I'm not sure why, but for some reason May seemed cooler than normal. Maybe that's because i'm so used to it being 5-10 degrees above normal every month. Atlanta still finished above normal for May and that makes 16 straight months of AN temps I believe.

I'm not sure why, but for some reason May seemed cooler than normal. Maybe that's because i'm so used to it being 5-10 degrees above normal every month. Atlanta still finished above normal for May and that makes 16 straight months of AN temps I believe.
I think as far as ATL went, the days were a bit "cooler" than normal, but what got our overall temps up were the overnight lows with cloud cover were warmer than normal. That coupled with "heat island" effects would tend to increase the "normal" (30 year average) temps

Holy hell the LR heat wave in the gfs. Thank goodness it's post truncation

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1496331147116.jpg
    FB_IMG_1496331147116.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 31
Here's to hoping the Sunday/ Monday period comes through

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Not buying into it for a minute, but Holy Cow ...

2017060206_CON_GFS_SFC_TEMP_IMAGE_300.gif

Wide spread 100º + over Al, GA and N FL? C'mon ... :cool:

Last edited:
Guess no weather riot incited in Cell Block #9 today ... :confused:

(in case you're wonderin', that's an allusion to The Beach Boys)

Last edited:
I have a wonderful live version of that, off of the soundboard, but for the life of me do not know how to share an mp3 or other audio via PM - otherwise I'd send it to you ...
Put it on vinyl, then download it! :)

Not liking the heat ridge look in the extended but it looks like the worst of the heat will be to our north

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back