• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

Sorry you missed out, it was much welcomed rain. I don’t have a gauge up, but it rained for over an hour and really cooled it off. Hopefully it’s region wide by the end of the week.

Eh, I'm not complaining. I, for one, am loving all of the sunshine and dry weather after the deluge of a fall/winter we had.

Besides, it's looking like everyone will get in on some rain mid-late next week.

Last edited:
91L_tracks_12z.png91L_geps_00z.pngScreenshot_20190603-113330_Samsung Internet.jpg
Euro still has a sorta severe look. The pressure spaghetti plots mostly show a below 1000mb low. Which would be deep. But all in all looks like rain is coming ?

Already 95.9 here at 12: 35 PM with sunny skies and winds from the dry NW don't bode well if you don't want to see another day of high 90s. However, today should be the last really hot day for awhile in this area.

2 PM: It is 97 F in GNV and SSI, 96 F in JAX and SAV, and 95 in AGS/MCN in the new desert SE. @pcbjr, drink plenty of water! It will get better or at least less bad in the days to come. Be patient, buddy. It won't be a fast improvement by any means. But the maps suggest you'll be less hot by Thu. Let's hope.

Last edited:
The 12Z Euro largely agrees with its 0Z version with 5 day rainfall of 2-4" over most of the SE late this week through early next week. Keeping hope alive as that would be beautiful to see for our thirsty, parched lawns.

The 12Z Euro largely agrees with its 0Z version with 5 day rainfall of 2-4" over most of the SE late this week through early next week. Keeping hope alive as that would be beautiful to see for our thirsty, parched lawns.
We need it badly!! Cautiously optimistic!

Don’t buy it. These “ storms “ go up through LA, just drift N, and die out over MO, and give us sprinkles! Very not excited about this
But the WYFF pioneer model says to build the Ark. disregard at your own peril ?

A sizzling 98 at 3 PM at GNV, JAX, and SAV. It was 97.7 here at 3:10. Help!

2 PM: It is 97 F in GNV and SSI, 96 F in JAX and SAV, and 95 in AGS/MCN in the new desert SE. @pcbjr, drink plenty of water! It will get better or at least less bad in the days to come. Be patient, buddy. It won't be a fast improvement by any means. But the maps suggest you'll be less hot by Thu. Let's hope.
Help! To echo someone I respect ...
Don't think we'll reach a record today, though, and in this environment, that's a good, positive, thought ...

Back