• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

could see a tropical system hit the gulf west of New Orleans and travel around the ridge and bring flooding to the NC foothills westward into Ohio, with little elsewhere across the south/east - birdman June 2019

could see a tropical system hit the gulf west of New Orleans and travel around the ridge and bring flooding to the NC foothills westward into Ohio, with little elsewhere across the south/east - birdman June 2019
If this happens I will delete my account and create a new one

-Jimmy

Um that is not very possible. I don't know of a ridge being that small and not breaking apart from a tropical system. Gulf moisture doesn't count.

Everything going around Wake tonight. Can't wait for this to happen this winter with snow, too. :rolleyes:

FB_IMG_1560908783393.jpg

Looks like I’m gonna be getting some action down here today. Some storms quickly moving my way. Even a severe warning just got issued to my west. Hope they miss like they would back home. Hate to lose a day of vacation to storms.

Ominous wording from the NWS in Wilmington, OH:

Potential exists for a significant flood event this evening
into tonight. So much rain has already fallen over the last few
days, and as showers and thunderstorms become more numerous this
evening into tonight, many areas will receive additional heavy
rainfall. 1 to 2 inches an hour will be enough to cause flash
flooding in many of the vulnerable areas.

Back