• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

accu35

Reaction score
I would love to have a neutral fall/winter this year again. Year before last gave my area and many others good snow, with an neutral year. I know I had 2 big snowstorms and one small that year for me. Amazing!!

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Nice little line of storms just to my north up in Va, seem to be struggling to make it south.... 3K NAM says I get soaked, HRRR laughs at the NAM

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like tomorrow might pull off a sneaky 98-100 degree reading ahead of the front

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Webberweather53

Meteorologist
Reaction score
I would love to have a neutral fall/winter this year again. Year before last gave my area and many others good snow, with an neutral year. I know I had 2 big snowstorms and one small that year for me. Amazing!!
1926-27 was a blowtorch warm, cold neutral to weak Nina blockbuster, does that count?

Winter of 1926-27 NC Snowmap.png

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Marginal risk across parts of the area today, backdoor front coming to life now let's see if it holds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not when you have a backdoor cool front sliding through, got some to my N/NW hoping for a glancing blow

Lucky, front yard is running out of gas here, this is with watering..

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky, front yard is running out of gas here, this is with watering..

Dang man. Yeah I'm glad I got that .38 Friday afternoon looks like these today are going to keep sliding to my east