• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

any recent posters in this thread (i.e., within the last 55 minutes - present company excluded) got a job?

you didn't post in the last 55 minutes ... LOL ... but I still say you'd be one of the best brief writers this planet has ever seen (present company politely excluded) ... o_O
Thanks, Phil. How's the pay?!! ?

No rain again for me today but after last night's lightning show I get a view of a small yet anviling off storm 20 miles east of me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190618-170819_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190618-170819_Gallery.jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 13
Boone mall parking lot is underwater. Some vehicles likely damaged. Mudslides possible western Wilkes. Rescues and pin in are in progress.

Boone mall parking lot is underwater. Some vehicles likely damaged. Mudslides possible western Wilkes. Rescues and pin in are in progress.
With all the doom and incessant distruction from your end of the world on a minute-by-minute basis, please, please stay far away from the Gulf and Atlantic coasts at least until after November 1st ... :cool:

Decent mcs potential over the weekend into early next week. If we can get storms going Thursday good setup for some severe weather.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Decent mcs potential over the weekend into early next week. If we can get storms going Thursday good setup for some severe weather.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes.. two of the Atlanta TV Mets mentioned it this evening

Back