• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

.9" last night to bring up the total to 5.15" and finally a break for today.

New drought map should have most of the yellows/dark yellows/oranges gone in the southeast.

I wish the CMC would update. The rain totals it showed were biblical.

Yes. I think it is a coincidence that they're only one day apart since the GFS "upgrade" has been delayed several times.

Going to be fun to see how accurate they are this winter.

u gonna whine even more if they become more accurate. Maybe the north-west trend will vanish and just show the right solution to begin with over the foothills instead of wake county

giphy.gif

$2.99 32oz Dos Equis was flowing a’plenty tonight. How them monthly’s looking?

Like I said, when the west coast is done with their heat it will scorch the east coast while they snow out again up in Rockies. Rinse and repeat pattern. Nothing is sticking. Hurricane season is trending up in numbers but the pattern is largely unknown.

Like I said, when the west coast is done with their heat it will scorch the east coast while they snow out again up in Rockies. Rinse and repeat pattern. Nothing is sticking. Hurricane season is trending up in numbers but the pattern is largely unknown.

The bird is right

Well, the first run of the upgraded Euro suite is done and the verdict is...……………………....a stronger SE ridge. Yay!!! I say send it back for another update.
What SER ... the whole eastern continent looks to bask in its gory glory ..

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 7.25.10 PM.png

Since model upgrades were recently discussed in here, I thought this would be a relevant piece of information to pass along to everyone. The HRRR will be running out to 48 hours on the 0z, 6z, 12z, & 18z runs instead of 36 as is currently the case.

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 7.38.42 PM.png

Back